I passed the Google Adwords Fundamentals Exam yesterday! Click to view – Michelle-McCain-Adwords-Fundamentals
The exam covers basic aspects of AdWords and online advertising, including account management and the value of search advertising. This test had a total of 113 questions relating to Google Adwords.
To help pass the test, I studied the online material in the Google Study Center, divided into 15 progressive chapters:
- AdWords account and campaign basics
- Advertising formats and guidelines
- Targeting and placements
- Bidding and budgeting
- Policies and ad quality topics
- Billing and payments
- Display advertising on Google’s Display Network
- Display advertising on YouTube
- AdWords Tools
- Performance, monitoring and conversion tracking
- Google Analytics
- Optimizing performance
- Managing multiple accounts
- Selling and representing AdWords
Once qualified, individuals receive a Google-branded certificate and can add their Individually Qualified status to their CV to showcase their AdWords skills and knowledge. There are many benefits to gaining individual qualification:
- Improved knowledge & practical application of AdWords tools
- Globally recognized stamp of approval certifying essential AdWords knowledge
- Showcase specialist knowledge through advanced exams covering search, display, reporting & analysis”
I will pass the Individual Qualification by demonstrating proficiency in AdWords, attained by studying for and passing our certification exams. To become a Qualified Individual, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
Pass both the Fundamentals exam and one of our three advanced exams.
Be aware of, and in compliance with our program Terms and Conditions; you accept these terms when automatically by enrolling in the program.
Google has added the advanced exams to give you a way to study for exams related to your role or specialization so you can differentiate your skills. There is no minimum spend requirement to be Individually Qualified. Once you’ve met the criteria listed above, it usually takes one to two days before this information is updated on the site. You can view your exam pass status on the Company tab under “AdWords Partner Status”.